Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Introduction:

Hey everyone!
I've decided to start my own little personal blog in which I'll likely post some art, videos, pictures, etc. that I may not post anywhere else. When or what I update with will obviously be determined by my schedule. Feel free to leave comments regarding things you may like to see!
For now, I'll leave you with some other sites you can find me:

My DeviantArt page

My Youtube Channel

My Facebook Page

My Twitter account


And for the few who don't know of these yet, check out these awesome links:

Christian Potenza's Youtube Channel

Novie Edwards' (Voice of LeShawna on Total Drama) Youtube Channel


The Official Total Drama Blog

The Official Fresh TV Blog


I'll keep you up to date with more links, should the need arise. Keep checking back!

Courtney

2 comments:

  1. OH.MY.GOSH.
    i love these pictures c:
    are they like you and her? based off gwen and courtney ? o: they are soooo cute! i want to see more!! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ms. CIT,

    It's Lucky from formspring and fanfiction! Can't wait to check out all the great stuff here!

    ReplyDelete