Monday, August 1, 2011

Lack of Updates

I apologize for basically having completely neglected my blog for several months. On top of copious amounts of school work, I've been trying to figure out what to do regarding all of the art theft.

My first thought was to take down all of my art; but that was quickly re-considered. What I may have to do is just go through it all and have it all watermarked.

That said, I will be updating this blog more frequently, so keep an eye open.

I apologize to those who are actually responsible and don't steal or re-color someone else's artwork because of immaturity and a lack of originality.

Courtney

5 comments:

  1. I had no idea so many people were stealing your art! D: I'm sorry you have to go through all your work and watermark it Courtney, people should have more respect for artists. Good luck with all your school work too, I'm sure you've got your hands really full. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It got to the point where I'd even found someone with an account whom had traced and uploaded a large handful of my pictures and claimed them as their own. It's just really frustrating for me. It's a shame that people have to do that to artists who put themselves into their work! Things are all over the place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was talking with Giusy96 from Deviantart about that, since you both were victims of the same art thief. I'm sorry you, the original talent behind those pictures, have to go through a lot of work to protect your drawings from lazy and shameless people. The least that pseudo-artist could've done is ask permission, give credit or both.
    Your artwork is very well known in the TD fanbase, and we your followers will do anything in our hands to make it clear that you're the real creator.
    Wish you the best of lucks in everything and hope we can see more of your great pics soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. That means a lot to hear, thank you very much. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so right, I really do not understand for what reason they do.
    I can just say: "Keep Holding On", I know it's difficoult, I can feel as you feel. We are in same boat, maybe a day we will be able to stop all of them. I hope.

    ReplyDelete